Sunday Morning Services
What To Expect:
Come casually dressed - after all, we meet in the back of an old elementary school. Expect to engage in passionate worship including modern worship songs and old hymns, usually led by a worship band, vocalists and our worship leader. Expect to be challenged to dig deep into God's Word and apply it to your life. Our goal each week is to give you plenty of opportunities to engage God personally.
Age Specific Services
First Time Visitor Tips:
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before the service starts as parking can fill up fast.
- Most people come casually dressed, so wear something you feel comfortable in.
- If you have a Bible, plan to bring it along.
- Our Connect Team is ready to help you and your family get checked in and answer any questions you may have. Just tell someone with a Connect Team name tag that this is your first visit and they will take care of you.
- If you are a coffee drinker, feel free to pour a cup before or after the service.
- Our services typically last about an hour and fifteen minutes.